Like the brave little appliance after which it is named, the Brave Li'l Coaster bicycle is ready to help your child pedal into adventure!
Brave Lil Coaster 12
- Supalite Aluminum frame - For easy pedaling and maneuverability.
- COG Optimized Geometry - COG stands for Center Of Gravity. Brave Bicycles keep it low for better balance and to make it easier to get on and off the bike.
- Colorful TPR Safety Foam - Located at crucial touch points on the bicycle for greater safety...and exciting looks!
- Tool-less Training Wheels - For simple, easy, and fast removal...and re-installation for when it's time to pass the bike on to the next li'l rider!
- Extra-Padded Saddle - Because with greater comfort comes greater ridability.
- Rear Saddle Handle - No more grabbing a fistful of sweater to help your child learn to ride
- Safe 'n Stylish Chainguard - To keep pants clean and protect curious fingers.
- High Volume Smooth Tread Tires - For easy rolling, high durability, and enhanced balance on pavement and hard-packed surfaces.
- Weight: 18 lbs with training wheels
The Brave Li'l Coaster is recommended for children between 2 - 4 years of age. Be sure to ask your Brave Bicycles dealer to correctly adjust the bicycle to fit your child at the time of purchase.
Handlebar Width: 17-7/8 in
Height at Grips: 26 in
Top Tube Length: 12-3/4 in
Standover Height: 14-3/8 in
Min Seatpost Height: 18-1/4 in
Max Seatpost Height: 20-1/4 in
Weight: 18 lbs with training wheels